Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wow it's been a loooong time

I have been waiting to post until we get the girls pictures back that were taken in the beginning of September. We should have them by Saturday but just in case it takes me awhile to get them on here are some highlights from the past couple months:

Madeline got her stitches out.
Sophie has grown out of her colic...thank goodness!
I had a birthday.
Skipper started the LSAT prep class to take the LSAT in December.
Sophie rolls over, babbles, and is starting to sit up for about 20-30 seconds.
Madeline counts to 30, starting to write some letters of the alphabet, and talks soo much.


Here are some pictures.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Look at that little chunky monkey in the bumbo seat, how do you pry her little leggs out of there!! haha
Adorable, I can't wait to see the new pictures of them!

Brittany R said...

Sophie is soooooo cute! Don't you love this age? I told you that it would get better! Glad to hear that colic is gone... that stuff sucks!!! We gotta get our girlies together so they can drool on each other!

The Deans said...

Jaime - I know she is a little chunk! But I LOVE it! Madeline hasn't ever been chubby, so it is fun to see all the rolls on Sophie!

Britt - Thanks, I think she is adorable too! I am glad the colic is gone too, it was so rough. Does Scout drool alot because if she doesn't Sophie drools enough for the both of them :)!

Our Little Corner said...

I love the one of them both on their tummies. :) Too cute, both of them!

Carrie said...

Cutie Pie! Now that we have hung out maybe we should do it again.

Ashlee said...

Your family is growing so much! I love reading about what you guys are up to. Your baby girls are so beautiful.

Sharon said...

It's been a long time again Nia. Where are some new pictures for me to look at. I totally understand. I haven't worked on my blog for quite awhile either. I can't get my background to change from Thanksgiving. I don't know what is wrong