Monday, February 2, 2009

Holy Moly I'm showing!

I can't believe how fast I am showing this pregnancy! This is me at 21 weeks. We had our big ultrasound scan last week and everything looked great, and measuring on time.
Miss Madeline is as sweet as ever. She just got over a horrible stomach bug and is back to her old self. She is saying her own prayers now and says them at random times during the day. It is great. She said one in her sleep the other night! She normally blesses mom, dad, and the baby but we have also heard her talk about ketchup, eggs, Thomas the train, and Emily (her beta fish).

9 comments:

Haley said...

Oh, you look so cute! Madeline is so funny, that face that she pulls in pictures is great. Glad everything looked good with the ultrasound!

Jaime said...

Nia!! Beautiful, you are too cute!

Michelley said...

Hey Nia - check out www.pinchingyourpennies.com. That's how I find the good deals. I love that site!

Olivia Goldman said...

Nia, you look so good! I am guessing it's a boy.

Carrie said...

So are you guys finding out what the sex is. Cause if you are I wanna know.

Haley said...

She knows what the gender is but she isn't telling anyone because she likes to torture us!!!

AZangl said...

Hey Nia! It's been a little while. You look really good. When do you find out what you're having? I have something to send you so you need to get me your address. Also, I have 3 pregnant friends and they all love your nursing covers. I need to buy a couple from you. So many babies!!!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

You look so good!! I am so excited for you guys. Mady is getting so big too! I love that she prays. What a sweet little girl.

Amy said...

oh, you look SO good! I only pray that I look that good when I am pregnant with #2. Congrats!