Wednesday, February 18, 2009

See you in two years!


My little brother Neil went into the MTC today! I can't believe that he is old enough to go on a mission! He honestly is such a genuinely good person. Even though he is my younger brother I look up to him a lot. He is such a hard worker and because of that he has accomplished so much in his 19 years! I will miss him a lot!

I think that Madeline knew something was special about Neil today. She kept hugging him and tickling him and she just wanted to be around him. A couple of hours after we said goodbye to him she started asking us "Where did Neil go?" and "Neil where are you?" as she was looking in closets trying to find him. It was really sweet!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brittany R said...

You look way smaller in these photos than in the post below... are you losing weight???? I'm to that so uncomfortable point. My fingers and feet are totally swollen. My feet are starting to fall asleep if I wear shoes too long... It's so annoying.

The Deans said...

OH no dear Brittany! I am so not losing weight. The shirt I am wearing is looser and I am hiding between my brothers!! I am sorry that you are getting to the really uncomfortable part, I will be there shortly!

Haley said...

That was so cute when Madeline was saying those things, kind of sad too!

Carrie said...

I can't believe Neil is that old. Time really flies. We need to get together sometime soon.

Our Little Corner said...

She's going to have to get a magic closet in order to find him. It's all very Alice in Wonderland....maybe I should show her that movie next time she's up. I know it'll be her favorite!

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

You look so freakin' good! And I was the same way, I swear I started showing so fast this time! but, I have to agree with Brittany, you don't even look pregnant in this post.

Winslow Tribe said...

I have to disagree with the others posting I totally see a pregnancy GLOW on your face I love it! and yes you are not standing sideways to show us your baby belly but you look great!