Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am a month old!

I don't have time to write a whole lot about the last month but it has been busy busy BUSY! I was so naive to think that this was going to be easy :)! Here are a few of the things we have been up to:

* Sophie has a heart murmur, which turned out to be okay.
* Sophie got sick and we had to go to the hospital and get tests run on her, which turned out to be okay, just a virus!
* Sophie has gained 2 lbs in the last month! Woohoo! That surprises me because she will only nurse on one side at each feeding for like 10 min.
* Madeline is the cutest big sister, and has been so sweet to Sophie. I swear they have a special bond. Sophie responds differently to Madeline than to anyone else.
* Madeline is sleeping through the night again, she went through a rough patch when we brought Soph home.
* Madeline got to ride on a 4 wheeler. We got to see my older brother Matt and his family. My SIL took Madeline on a 4 wheeler and she LOVED it!
* Skipper took Madeline to the Real Salt Lake game on July 3rd and she got to watch fireworks!
* I am grateful for swaddling blankets, white noise, and cradle swings! Sophie takes awesome naps this way, which is a must!

Thanks for everyone that has helped us get through this first month!

My computer wont let me add pics right now, I will post some soon!

No comments: