Wednesday, May 6, 2009

34 week belly shot!



Here ya go!


Quick story about the picture. My brother in law, Dallas, is in Peru and always takes jumping pictures, so at my mother in laws birthday party we decided to take some jumping pictures Dallas. Here is Madeline's because it is so stinking cute! My sister in law said she was going to send this picture to my doctor and label it "Why Nia is going to have this baby early."
I had an appointment yesterday and got to get an ultrasound too! She is definitely still a she so that was good to see again and she is also measuring over a week ahead. Her estimated weight at this point is 6 lbs, which could be off by a pound either way. She was practice breathing and everything looked great. So it looks like this baby will be bigger than Madeline's 5 lbs 13 oz at birth! I still haven't decided if I am going to go natural again, or get an epidural! I better figure out that one soon!

10 comments:

Jaime said...

wow, you look great!! be careful jumping by fire!! hehe

Olivia Goldman said...

Oh my goodness, it looks like you jumped super high! How courageous of you! I don't think I would have been able to jump like that at 34 weeks. Congratulations on girl number 2!

Anonymous said...

What a cute belly! I can't believe you went natural the first time, and whichever you choose this time-- you go, girl! :) I am so excited for you.

Lisa Marie said...

Wow, Nia. Impressive that you can get that high up so late in your pregnancy!!! Super congrats on your little girl. Can't wait to see the newborn pics soon :)

Jaime said...

EPIDURAL, EPIDURAL, EPIDURAL!!!!!

Our Little Corner said...

I need to show this to my friend who is due on the 29th. Maybe it could inspire her to speed things along. :)

Sharon said...

Well, I don't think I could have ever done that at 34 weeks. Madeline's is certainly darling. I just want to know what Dallas thought of all of this jumping for him.

Winslow Tribe said...

What the heck were you thinking?? no more jumping please for the sake of your baby. :-) you look great by the way. I'm looking forward to new baby photo's soon.

Cort said...

I love this! My sister and I always take jumping pictures too but I've never done it pregnant and you nailed it! I don't know if you remember me but I'm Britt's friend from the Autism walk. Cute blog too.

Michelley said...

How the heck did you get that high in the air? You're incredible!