Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I almost forgot to post this...

So we had originally planned not to find out what we were having this time...notice how I said originally...

Well I decided to find out at the end of December at a 16 week u/s. It was confirmed again at the 20 week u/s. Skipper didn't want to know so I respected that and didn't tell anyone and I was content just knowing myself. He made it quite awhile without finding out but one day about a month ago he caved too. So we told our families because it was just stupid to keep it a secret at that point. Lets just say that about 90% of them were wrong. Everyone thought it was a boy but we are having another GIRL!

9 comments:

Jaime said...

yea, that is so fun, you make pretty girls!!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! There are so many people having girls right now!

May Family said...

Congrats! You'll have to let me know how having two girls is.

Anonymous said...

Hooray! That is so fun for you. Congratulations!

Katja said...

Yeah, a girl, that was my guess, I think. :) We hope to find out in a month or less. I don't think I could ever wait until the end to find out.

Amy said...

We're planning on waiting too! I'm glad you're having a girl. I want one too. I definitely believe that girls need to come in pairs-- emotional supporters, you know?

Anyway, I've thought about having the u/s technician write the gender on a card and then waiting an extra few months or so to find out, but I don't think that I would really wait. I definitely wouldn't put it past myself to take a peek while Jeff is at school and then blurt the news out to everyone :) I guess we better just wait until he/she pops out!

Carrie said...

Yeah that is sooo exciting. Madi will love having a little sister to play with.

Emily said...

Hey Nia-
This is Emily, Haley's aunt (the one that was also put on Clomid). Congrats on having another girl! That's exciting (we are too and Scout couldn't be more thrilled for a sister).
My post however has nothing to do with all that. I gave Haley and Marcus this task some months ago and they utterly failed (I love you two anyway). When I went to the brunch in Oregon for their wedding, I had the most dynamite "funeral potatoes" I have ever had in my life. Any chance of procuring that recipe? I doubt an occasion to have them with your family will come up too often and I still think about them sometimes.

Laura said...

Congratulations on girl #2. I can't believe you kept it a secret for so long! That's some major will power to not tell anyone.