Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Um what to write...

It really has been a slow month, which I don't mind. Skipper made it back safely from his little trip to the Sugar Bowl. Madeline has been a blast! She makes me laugh everyday. She loves to sing and dance. I am feeling good and have been for about a month! I go in for the BIG ultrasound next week, but we are not finding out what it is, so that will be fun!

A few days ago Skipper gave me a compliment. He told me that he didn't know I had a particular talent and that he never imagined it would come into use in our marriage. Well we were leaving the house one night and got to the car and realized that neither of us had the car keys...or the house keys... It was freezing outside and we didn't know what we were going to do. We had only locked the bottom lock, not the dead bolt so I asked Skipper for an old credit card and after a couple minutes of working the card in the door it popped open! I have only done this once before and it was with my roommates back in college. We pulled a prank on some of our guy friends while they were at the priesthood session of conference. So we broke in and switched their bedrooms. Bedding, computers, clothing, pictures, posters, every single thing in their room. It was one of our best pranks, wouldn't you agree Carrie :)?!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Now I would say that was an excellent prank. How did the guys like it?

Haley said...

Marcus must have learned that from you because we had to do that same thing one night last year! Nice prank by the way. Haha.

Our Little Corner said...

I thought you already knew. Did I misunderstand? Anyway, great talent and great prank. I'll have to remember to really lock up when we leave from now on. :)

Our Little Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.