Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Skippers vacation oh I mean business trip

Skipper left on Monday for a business trip. He went to the Arizona Diamondbacks game last night and is golfing this morning...did I mention he is staying at the Four Seasons in Scottsdale!

We miss him so much and can't wait for him to come home on Friday! This is the longest in our almost 4 years of marriage that we have been apart and I hate it! Madeline keeps asking where he is :( . Next time we get to go to!


Here is a couple of pictures of where he is staying!

4 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

How long will he be gone? Jer leaves for Phoenix tonight. Jer wont be staying at a four seasons though!

Sunny & Court said...

Yes dear, but just to let you know.....It's like 120 degrees here this week. The place may be pretty, but it's hot as #*&$!! He will be home soon and I know he misses you as much or more than you miss him!!

Brooks.Karlie.Mac said...

I'm know how you feel when your husband is away. Luckily, it doesn't happen much but, I'm coming home on Sunday and Brooks will still be out here for a little over a week and I'm not excited!

Unknown said...

Looks fabulous! I could use a nice vacation... he probably didn't get to take advantage of the facilities because it was a business trip huh?