Monday, August 25, 2008

Busy Weekend

On Friday night our Stake had a "Family Fun Fair" and we decided to check it out and let Madeline run around for awhile. They had one of those huge blow up slides and we have tried to take her on those 2 times this year and each time she would cling to me and would not let go. But she was really interested in it and as you can see in the pictures she loved it. Not only did she love it but she would do it all by herself. Skipper was so funny and nervous about it.

















On Saturday we went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and let Madeline play in a stream, went on a hike, and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun and it got Skipper and I wondering why we haven't done this before.















Saturday night Madeline went to her little boyfriends birthday. His name is Keldon and he was turning 2. They had bubbles so Madeline was happy. She doesn't quite get how to blow but she
sure tried hard to figure it out.

6 comments:

Brittany R said...

Ok. That slide makes her look so tiny. How brave is she?! I don't know that Mira would have the courage to go on an inflatable slid by herself. Go Maddie!

Haley said...

She is so dang cute! That sounds like a lot of fun! She is a brave little thing. She is growing up so much.

Our Little Corner said...

So the next time we want to go to the Bounce place, you in? :)

Sunny & Court said...

I'm so glad she likes the slides now! It was so funny yet sad how scared she was when we all went. We will have to go again when I come home next time.

Jaime said...

Wow what a fun activity, cool stake you've got there. Hey I need your adress so Lauren can send you an invitation to her reception. E mail me.

Brittany said...

She is getting so big, I can't believe it. That slide looks like so much fun, I have been wanting to take Hallie to play on the blow up stuff.

By the way I got my hat at Charlotte Rouse...I totally bought it for girls camp because I was the camp director, but I have since then fallen in love with it.