Monday, May 5, 2008

Nia says to always add a picture

According to our blog name this is both Nia and I's state of the art blog page, but I'm sure people were wondering if she really had a husband, since I was never on here. Well I do exist and I am amazing. Anyway, so I just finished school and am finally a real man. Ok, technically I don't finish until we have some sort of private open screening of my documentary at the school, and then I'll be finished. Then no one will be able to tell me I'm no man, because I will have proof. It will be a piece of paper that says "Bachelor's of Communications", and I can just hand it to them and walk off, but not before I get the paper back because that thing costed me like 14 grand (14 G's as Nia would say)
So I'm officially on the market now, so there are any random employers out there looking on this site feel free to make me an offer. It's funny, though, when Nia and I decided to move back here and finish school, I thought that the combination of school full time, working nights, and seeing Nia and Madeline for about 35 minutes a day would be harder to do than find a job after I graduated, but I was wrong. I can't get so much as an interview. Apparently they require more than a 4 year degree to be a surgeon. I don't know why I even bothered now.

Oh yeah. Nia always adds a picture to her posts, so here is a picture of my toe after they permanently removed my toenail.

6 comments:

Mrs.Mayne said...

Hey! Put that picture back. I never got to see it.

Carrie said...

I saw it and it was sick

Brittany R said...

Looks like Nia won this battle! I guess it's true. No matter how hard guys try to make it seem like they are in charge, the wife is always the one making the decisions. Go Nia!!! Still love ya Skip, but I have no desire to ever see that again.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Well at least you got in the blog somewhere Skip! My wife never lets me post either! And where is the toe pic, I want to see it!!!!!

Caleb Reeve said...

We want the toe! Skip I feel you on the job front. I might move back there to Utah soon. I love you?

Ashlee said...

Oh I miss the beautiful picture of the toe. It gave your blog a finishing touch. Hopefully Skip will get to wear the pants in the family again.