Saturday, May 3, 2008

Corn Starch

Sometimes when Madeline has a stubborn diaper rash I use corn starch. I have found that it works better then desitin. She has had a diaper rash the last couple days so I decided to use it on her yesterday morning. I was in a hurry and I left it out where she could get to it and while I was getting ready she dumped it all over the living room. The carpet in our apartment is dark green and there were little white footprints all over, and hand prints all over the couches. She was so proud of herself. I came out in the living room because she sound really excited and she started jumping in the pile of corn starch and smiling at me. It was so funny!!



This morning she kept bringing us clothes that she wanted to wear. Here is the final product!

3 comments:

Brittany R said...

Mira got into the corn starch this week too. It wasn't quite the mess you had, but still a mess. Mad is such a doll.

Carrie said...

That's hilarious.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

LOL!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!