Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Fall Days



A couple days ago Skipper and I took Madeline to this grass field by our house because Skipper thought it was time to teach her to play soccer. As you an see in pictures she just stood there with the ball or wanted to eat dandelions. I was excited to take her because we got her this new hat and it was finally cold enough to wear it!! If you haven't noticed my baby doesn't have a lot of hair, so she needs something to keep her warm!! Plus she looks so cute in it! Madeline loved being outside so we will have to go there more and get her soccer skills up!!

5 comments:

Daphne Crook said...

It is so wonderful to see my little niece grow up. Even if I can't be there for most of it! She looks so darling! The hat is great! Some of those pictures are contest winners!

Unknown said...

Hi Nia! I was so glad to see your name on my blog! I am going to add you to my list of friends! Madeline is so cute! How fun you have a girl! I hope my next one is a girl! You look so happy, good to hear from you!

Carrie said...

Cute pics of Madeline. She might be the next Beckam. Ha ha.

Brittany R said...

She'll pick up the game soon enough. When your dad is a pro, it's pretty much a guarantee that she'll be a soccer prodigy.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

She is going to go pro one day and make you guys a ton of money. Then, our son and Madeline can get married and make their own little soccer players.