Monday, October 22, 2007

Baby Lincoln is here!!

Yeah!! My sister had her baby last Wednesday! She was 8 days late and was scheduled to be induced on the morning of the 17th but she decided it would be best to go into labor in the middle of the night on the 16th because she doesn't like sleeping :) !!



Jessica and baby Lincoln. He weighed 8 lbs. 14 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long!!



Braydon and baby Lincoln. So cute. I wish I could see him!!



Brothers - Bentley and Lincoln. I love this picture of Bentley becuase he seems confused as to why his dad is making him hold this baby. I guess that Bentley is really cute with Lincoln and whenever the baby is crying Bentley runs over to him to make sure he is okay. He will be such a great big brother!

Congrats!!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Nia, you guys have such cute familys. I can't believe that Jessica has 2 kids wow! I miss you tonz. Love ya Jaime

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Lincoln is so cute!! I am so excited to have a baby!!

crooksportsnet said...

Cute nephew! I got to hold him on Thursday =) He's cute! Tell Skipper that I wrote him back on my blog...oh yeah!

Carrie said...

Lincoln is so adorable. Jessica looks great.