Monday, June 1, 2009

Baby Shower/BBQ

First of all a big thank you to Jessica, Tiana, and Robyn for making this happen!! And thanks to everyone else who came!

On Saturday those girls threw a little party for this new baby that is coming. It was fun because husbands and children were invited and we just had it at the park and splash pad right outside our condo. They had awesome food like BBQ kabobs, the best potato salad, and carrot cake. I ate some of all of it which I shouldn't but oh it was sooo good!
Skipper and I being in love.
Jessica and I
Tiana, Robyn and I
Madeline sun bathing with her two new friends Mia, and Coey!

5 comments:

T. Driaza said...

You guys are too cute! The shower was so much fun! Make sure to get those recipes from Jessica to share with us!

Robyn Reynolds said...

That was a ton of fun! We need to do play dates at the splash zone more often. Ava and Sophie can just hang. :)

Brittany R said...

Looks like fun. I was just thinking about you today. Wondering if that sweet baby is here yet.

Haley said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you guys and meet that new baby!

Katja said...

Only one week left, lucky you. Yeah!