Monday, November 24, 2008

Thankful for hand sanitizer!

Since this is the week of Thanksgiving I decided I should post something I am thankful for...

HAND SANITIZER!!!

Why you might ask? Well my darling little girl came running out to me in the kitchen carrying her Thomas and Toby trains, and kept saying they were dirty. Then I noticed in one hand she was also carrying a black sharpie. She had colored on her trains faces. I was praying that was it, but of course it wasn't. I then found black sharpie ALL over my computer screen. I was able to google "how to remove sharpie from a computer screen" and looking through the black sharpie I found a post about using hand sanitizer. With a paper towel, sanitizer, and a little elbow grease it came all the way off!!

6 comments:

Cindy said...

That's good to know! I'm glad we haven't had a sharpie encounter, yet!

Sharon said...

THAT IS GREAT INFORMATION, I WOULD NEVER HAVE THOUGHT TO USE IT FOR THAT. AND I AM THANKFUL FOR MY COMPUTER.

Our Little Corner said...

My mom asked me what I would use and I said magic eraser, but it's good to know if it ever happens here.

Carrie said...

Oh my gosh that is crazy! Good to know. I would freak out if I saw that and wouldn't know what to do. I am so glad it came out.

Noah, Nikki and Tristan said...

I will need to remember that! I can't believe Madi is 2! She is so adorable. We need to get together before Noah leaves! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Oh thank heavens! I didn't know that! I am glad you were able to figure that out and share with the rest of us.