Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween

Yeah yeah I know these are a bit late but here you go! Madeline was a butterfly for Halloween. I have to say that she was super cute. We went trick or treating with grandma and grandpa Dean. She was scared to go up to strange houses at first but she soon realized she could get suckers out of it she was SO excited. Every house we went to she would run in when they opened the door and look for suckers. Funny girl!!
cousin Natalee, Madeline, and cousin Bennett

7 comments:

Brittany R said...

Maddie looks darling. This morning Mira woke up and immediatly started asking for her. It was so cute.

Haley said...

That costume is really cute! We miss you guys! I can't believe she turns two in just a couple of days.Oh and by the way, I really am excited about the "news", so CONGRATULATIONS!

Michelley said...

Cute costume!!

Carrie said...

That is so cute!!!! I loved that it was such nice weather on Halloween.

Our Little Corner said...

Oh they are such cute little bunnies. Madeline is looking so grown up lately.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love the costumes. Very cute.

Sunny & Court said...

Hayden told me yesterday that he wanted to go to Halloween again.