Tuesday, September 23, 2008

You look like a different person...

So yesterday my brother sent me a text message telling me that I looked like I had lost weight. This made me excited because I sure have!!! Well later I was talking to him and I told him how happy I was that he and his wife noticed. He responded by saying that I look like a different person... haha I know that he didn't mean it in a bad way but what I wanted to say was did I look that bad before?

But I am excited. Most of you mommas out there know what your body looks like after having a baby. There are some of you though that go back to normal immediately after having a baby. I just had a couple extra pounds hanging on and finally decided to do something about it. So 10 pounds later, and more to follow I hope, I do feel like a different person!!

Skipper wanted me to say that he thinks I look amazing (and a few other things I am not comfortable posting on here...)

5 comments:

Brittany R said...

Congrats! What you're takin off, I'm puttin on! You do look beautiful. I thought your face looked different in that top pic of you and Mad. You actually look younger!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Good job! I am so proud of you! I agree with Britt, you do look younger!

Our Little Corner said...

Thanks for sparing us whatever it is that Skipper said. Also, he can't watch my kid tomorrow if he can't watch his mouth. :)

Sharon said...

Ok Nia, since I am now a blogger, you need to post more often So I can see more pictures of that cute little girl, and what she is up to.

Ashlee said...

What have you been doing to lose your weight? I have been working out an hour 5 times a week for a little over a month now and have lost 9 lbs. It is so freaking hard to get all of that baby weight off!