Wednesday, August 6, 2008

July in a nutshell


Marcus, Haley, and Madeline

My Mom, little sister Haylie, and me

Madeline in her England jersey

Skipper, Madeline and I

Haylie and Madeline at This is the Place

Grandma, Haylie, and Madeline


I lost my camera so I only have pictures from the first part of the month. I have been hoping that my camera was going to show up but it has been 3 weeks and I am tired of waiting. I am going to go buy a new fancy camera this week! My mom, little sister Haylie, my brother Marcus and his wife Haley all came out and stayed with us the first part of July. It was so much fun to see them and for them to see Madeline. We went to the Real Salt Lake game and got to watch fireworks. Skipper bought a little England soccer Jersey when we was in England a few years ago and it is Madeline size now. So I put her in it to surprise Skipper, and boy was he. She was so cute at the game. Afterwards Skipper was carrying Madeline and a man tapped him on the shoulder and said that he was watching her during the game and wished that he had a camera. He was from England and he wanted to take a picture of her in her little England soccer jersey.



My mom, Haylie, Madeline and I went to the this is the place park. It was fun for them to see what they have done there. It is a little pioneer village and it is fun to walk through. My mom couldn't believe that Madeline ran the entire 3 hours we were there. We have gone swimming a bunch this month and Madeline is finally loving it. We also got to go to Lagoon with Skipper's family but no camera so no pictures. It has been a fun and busy month!!

3 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I love the jersey and the backpack. She is so cute. Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I bet is nice to be closer to the stadium.

Brittany R said...

Bummer about the camera. I looked on ifoundyourcamera.com but none of the photos looked like they would be yours. Sorry. I too love the jersey.

Laura said...

That's Haylie? Man it has been a long time since I've seen her. I would still pick her out of a crowd as part of the Crook family, but man she has changed.