Sunday, November 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Madeline!

Madeline turned one on November 13th. I can't believe that it has already been a year! It has gone by so fast and she has changed so much in a year. We had a party for her on the 13th. It was fun. When we gave Maddie her first piece of cake I thought that she would mash it all over but she just stuck her finger in it and sucked on it. She is such a lady! She even shared with me. It was so cute! I am very grateful for this wonderful little girl!

I am having trouble uploading pictures but they will come soon!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Madeline is so adorable. I am so glad you invited us. I have a blog now. It is farnworthfam.blogspot.com. You should check it out.

Unknown said...

Noah is almost 8 months and I am dying! I can't believe how fast they grow up! she is so cute.