Monday, October 1, 2007

look at this fancy pants blog page


I want to know how much it costed to have this amazing blog page made. Psych!!!! It didn't cost us a thing. Nia did all of it herself. I tell you, that girl is some kind of woman. Who ever is married to her has got it made. It's me that's married to her, in case any men out there are getting any ideas. So I just wanted to let all you guys know how great this was, in case you don't know much about blog pages, like me for instance. Feel free to keep on reading as more valuable information will be posted forth with.

Skipper

2 comments:

Daphne Crook said...

Yeah this post screams Skipper! So, in response to your email... give me a call sometime and I'll help you out with your blog. Peace!

Brittany said...

Yeah, I love having blogging friends...I be checking so keep posting...Britt